xx Kristine Lane Silver City NM 88061
Country living just over 15 miles from Silver City is waiting for you to build your dream home in the great southwest. Weather is about as delightful as you’ll find, with Gila National Forest land nearby, to to hike, mountain bike, four-wheel and explore to your heart’s content. This almost 6 acres has many building areas and will be a peaceful retreat from the fast paced city life. Call soon, as there isn’t always going to be a lot of land to buy.
- Water: Need Well
- SEWER: Septic-Needed
- Useage: Site Built Only
- ANIMALS ALLOWED: Domestic,Farm-Cows, Chickens, etc.,Horses
- ROAD: Gravel,Dirt/Clay
- SPECIAL FEATURES: View Mountains,Rural,Southern Exposure
- Subdivision: Loma Verde Est
- Area Desc: Burro Mtns/Wht Signal
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Possession: At Closing
- Legal: SUBD: LOMA BLANCA #2 LOT: 222 UNIT: 2 5.871 A
- Approx. Lot Size Range: 5.1 - 10
- Price Per SQFT: $ 7,118.64
- Approx. # of Acres: 5.9
- TERMS OFFERED: Conventional,Cash
- Lot Size/Acreage Source: Assessor
- TYPE OF LAND: Residential
- LOT LOCATION: Corner
- Tax Year: 2021
- Seller Pays Sales Tax: Yes
- TYPE OF SOIL: Loamy,Sandy
- Taxes: $ 0.00
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: South on Highway 90 approximately 15 miles to left at Armijo and stay right on Armijo to Kristine Lane . . . . land is the corner of Kristine Lane and Armijo.
- County: Grant
- Street Designation: Lane
- ZONING: Silver City - Rural Dist.
- TOPOGRAPHY: Rolling,Sloping
- Courtesy of: Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate | Silver City
Some of the information contained herein has been provided by the SCRMLS, Inc. This information is from sources deemed reliable and not guaranteed by SCRMLS, Inc. The information is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purposes other than identifying properties which consumers may be interested in purchasing.