96 SanTomas Road San Lorenzo NM 88041
10 acres on land in Noonday Heights outside San Lorenzo. This lot has some of the steps done to be ready for a home. The well and electric are already there. There are 2 40ft containers with a cover between them set up on the property as well. (the 20ft container will be moved) This is a very nice spot with some amazing views of the area. Situate your home to enjoy the beauty. Lot is fenced. A driveway is in to a possible building spot. Come take a look at this great spot to call home.
- Water: Private Well
- Exclusions: 20' ft container and personal items and tools
- Useage: Multi-Wide/Site Built
- ANIMALS ALLOWED: Domestic,Horses
- Improvements: Well, electric, 2 40' containers with a cover between them
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Pinon/Juniper,Rural,Spectacular View,View Mountains,View Valley
- PERIMETER FENCING: Wire
- WATER RIGHTS INCLUDED: Domestic,Mimbres
- OTHER UTILITIES: Electric-In,Propane-Available
- Subdivision: Noonday Heights
- Area Desc: Mimbres Valley
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Approx. Lot Size Range: 5.1 - 10
- Price Per SQFT: $ 12,000.00
- Approx. # of Acres: 10
- TERMS OFFERED: Cash
- Lot Size/Acreage Source: Assessor
- TYPE OF LAND: Residential
- Tax Year: 2023
- Seller Pays Sales Tax: No
- LAND DIVISION: Will Not Divide
- LOT IMPROVEMENTS: Fenced
- OUTBUILDINGS: Other
- Taxes: $ 273.08
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: 152 to San Lorenzo across the bridge L on Galaz St R on Noonday Canyon road about 2.8 miles to San Tomas Road about a mile to the property.
- County: Grant
- ZONING: County - NONE
- TOPOGRAPHY: Sloping
- Courtesy of: Action Realty, LLC.
Some of the information contained herein has been provided by the SCRMLS, Inc. This information is from sources deemed reliable and not guaranteed by SCRMLS, Inc. The information is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purposes other than identifying properties which consumers may be interested in purchasing.