35 Lea Drive Hurley NM 88043
Single wide mobile home 16×80 with 2 small additions. Large lot all fenced, storage shed, view of the bluffs in back. Nice block patio on the side. Master suite with large bathroom: soaking tub, separate shower, double sinks. The home is a fixer upper; some floors will have to be replaced because of animal stains.
- HEATING: Gas
- Water: City/Community
- SEWAGE: City/Community Sewage
- FLOOR: Wood Floor
- APPLIANCES CONVEYED: Built-In Dishwasher,Gas Range
- LAND FEATURES: Interior
- PORCH/PATIO/DECK: Uncovered Patio
- FENCING: Chain Link
- EXTERIOR: Fiber Board
- EXTERIOR FEATURES: Dog Run,Storage
- Exclusions: Furniture is negotiable or can be sold separately.
- ANIMALS ALLOWED: Domestic
- RESTRICTIONS: Covenants (Protective)
- STYLE: Fixer Upper,Manufactured
- CONSTRUCTION: Mfd. w/Site Built Add.
- ROAD: Paved
- ROOF: Pitched,Shingles
- Garage/Carport Size: None
- Garage/Carport: None
- Subdivision: Golf Course Est
- Area Desc: Mining District
- Special Status: None of the above
- For Sale: For Sale
- Possession: Funding
- Builder: Schult
- Occupant: Vacant
- Legal: Golf Course Estates, Block 1, Lot 11, .241 ac.
- Finished SQFT: 1400
- Approx. Lot Size Range: 0 to .59
- Above Grade SQFT: 1400
- Price Per SQFT: $ 42.86
- Approx. SQFT Source: Floor Plan
- Approx. Age: 21 Or More
- Approx. # of Acres: 0.24
- Approx. SQFT Range: 1201 - 1400
- TERMS OFFERED: Cash,Conventional
- Lot Size/Acreage Source: Assessor
- Tax Year: 21
- Taxes: $ 177.00
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Highway 180 E to flashing light at Hurley, turn left, cross tracks, left on Diaz Ave. to E St. Right on E St to left on Lea Dr. Home is on the left side.
- County: Grant
- ZONING: County - NONE
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS: Hurley
- MIDDLE SCHOOLS: CC Snell Jr.
- HIGH SCHOOLS: Cobre High
- Courtesy of: Wagon Wheel Realty 575-388-2692
Some of the information contained herein has been provided by the SCRMLS, Inc. This information is from sources deemed reliable and not guaranteed by SCRMLS, Inc. The information is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purposes other than identifying properties which consumers may be interested in purchasing.