1970 Pine Loop Silver City NM 88062
This nice lot is zoned commercial but was previously used as a residential lot. Electric, water, gas and septic were all there and functioning when the house was there. (Maybe 15 years ago??) Utility updates are the responsibility of the buyer. Seller will not pay for any updates at this listing price. This lot can only be used as a residential lot if there is a business associated with it. So if you have a home business of some type you could use it as a residence. Priced to sell! Owners will consider all offers.
- Water: City/Community
- SEWER: Septic-In
- Useage: Commercial
- ANIMALS ALLOWED: Domestic
- ROAD: Dirt/Clay
- SPECIAL FEATURES: View Mountains,Pinon/Juniper
- OTHER UTILITIES: Electric-In
- Subdivision: Other
- Area Desc: Silver City W/I Limits
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Possession: At Closing
- Approx. Lot Size Range: 0 to .5
- Price Per SQFT: $ 152,173.91
- Approx. # of Acres: 0.23
- TERMS OFFERED: Conventional,Cash
- Lot Size/Acreage Source: Assessor
- TYPE OF LAND: Residential,Commercial
- LOT LOCATION: Interior
- Tax Year: 19
- Seller Pays Sales Tax: Yes
- OUTBUILDINGS: None
- Taxes: $ 40.28
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Highway 180 to Pinos Altos Road (Highway 15) Turn right (east) at Stardancers sign and drive down the dirt lane - property will be on your left.
- County: Grant
- Street Designation: Loop
- ZONING: Silver City - Comm.
- Courtesy of: Silver Advantage Real Estate
Some of the information contained herein has been provided by the SCRMLS, Inc. This information is from sources deemed reliable and not guaranteed by SCRMLS, Inc. The information is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purposes other than identifying properties which consumers may be interested in purchasing.