1970 Pine Loop Silver City NM 88062
This nice lot was previously used as a residential lot but is zoned commercial. Electric, water, gas and septic were all there and functioning when the house was there. (It burned more than 10 years ago) Utility updates are the responsibility of the buyer. Seller will not pay for any updates at this listing price. It is well suited for a residence but could work for a business also! Priced to sell! Owners will consider all offers.
- Water: City/Community
- SEWER: Septic-In
- Useage: Commercial
- ANIMALS ALLOWED: Domestic
- ROAD: Dirt/Clay
- SPECIAL FEATURES: View Mountains,Pinon/Juniper
- OTHER UTILITIES: Electric-In
- Subdivision: Other
- Area Desc: Silver City W/I Limits
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Possession: At Closing
- Legal: Q NE S 35 T17S R14W Pt SEQNEQ .230 acres
- Approx. Lot Size Range: 0 to .5
- Price Per SQFT: $ 195,652.17
- Approx. # of Acres: 0.23
- TERMS OFFERED: Conventional,Cash
- Lot Size/Acreage Source: Assessor
- TYPE OF LAND: Residential,Commercial
- LOT LOCATION: Interior
- Tax Year: 19
- Seller Pays Sales Tax: Yes
- OUTBUILDINGS: None
- Taxes: $ 40.28
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: Highway 180 to Pinos Altos Road (Highway 15) Turn right (east) at Stardancers sign and drive down the dirt lane - property will be on your left.
- County: Grant
- Street Designation: Loop
- ZONING: Comm.
- Courtesy of: Silver Advantage Real Estate
Some of the information contained herein has been provided by the SCRMLS, Inc. This information is from sources deemed reliable and not guaranteed by SCRMLS, Inc. The information is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purposes other than identifying properties which consumers may be interested in purchasing.