103 S Canyon Bayard NM 88023
- MLS #: 38726
- Post Updated: 2023-01-02 00:00:29
- Type: Single Family Lot
- Status: Expired
Quiet location, very buildable lot near the creek on the east edge of Bayard. Former homesite includes concrete floor and rock wall perimeter fencing. Garage/workshop included, + all city utilities already in. (Previous home was destroyed by fire. Lot is clean and ready to re-build.) Check this one out!
- Water: City/Community
- SEWER: City-In
- Useage: Single Wide Allowed
- OTHER UTILITIES: Natural Gas-In,Telephone-In,Electric-In,Cable TV-In
- Subdivision: Unsub Silver Ct
- Area Desc: Mining District
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Possession: Funding At Closing
- Legal: Part of the NWQNWQ Sec. 7 T 18 S R 12 W .141 Ac
- Approx. Lot Size Range: 0 to .5
- Price Per SQFT: $ 267,857.14
- Approx. # of Acres: 0.14
- Lot Size/Acreage Source: Assessor
- Tax Year: 2021
- Seller Pays Sales Tax: Yes
- LOT IMPROVEMENTS: Fenced,Other
- OUTBUILDINGS: Other
- Taxes: $ 400.00
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Central Ave. in Bayard, cross the Railroad Tracks before the mining museum and follow Poplar east to Canyon. Turn left, and the property will be on the left. Watch for rock wall.
- County: Grant
- ZONING: Bayard - MHP, C1, I
- Courtesy of: Smith Real Estate & Prop. Mgmt.
Some of the information contained herein has been provided by the SCRMLS, Inc. This information is from sources deemed reliable and not guaranteed by SCRMLS, Inc. The information is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purposes other than identifying properties which consumers may be interested in purchasing.