103 S Canyon Bayard NM 88023
Quiet location, very buildable lot near the creek on the east edge of Bayard. Former homesite includes concrete floor and rock wall perimeter fencing. Garage/workshop included, + all city utilities already in. (Previous home was destroyed by fire. Lot is clean and ready to re-build.) Ready for a new home or double-wide. Single wide or smaller requires a zoning variance from the Village of Bayard. Check this one out!
- Water: City/Community
- SEWER: City-In
- Useage: Single Wide Allowed
- OTHER UTILITIES: Cable TV-In,Electric-In,Natural Gas-In,Telephone-In
- Subdivision: Unsub Silver Ct
- Area Desc: Mining District
- Sale/Rent: For Sale
- Possession: Funding At Closing
- Approx. Lot Size Range: 0 to .5
- Price Per SQFT: $ 267,857.14
- Approx. # of Acres: 0.14
- Lot Size/Acreage Source: Assessor
- Tax Year: 2021
- Seller Pays Sales Tax: Yes
- LOT IMPROVEMENTS: Fenced,Other
- OUTBUILDINGS: Other
- Taxes: $ 400.00
View on map / Neighborhood
- Directions: From Central Ave. in Bayard, cross the Railroad Tracks before the mining museum and follow Poplar east to Canyon. Turn left, and the property will be on the left. Watch for rock wall.
- County: Grant
- ZONING: Bayard - MHP, C1, I
- Courtesy of: Smith Real Estate & Prop. Mgmt.
Some of the information contained herein has been provided by the SCRMLS, Inc. This information is from sources deemed reliable and not guaranteed by SCRMLS, Inc. The information is for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purposes other than identifying properties which consumers may be interested in purchasing.